Junior Business Development Managers – Based UK Nationwide – Salary £ c.40k base + comm.
Growing major finance brand is looking to recruit bright , consultative sales professionals who have had some field experience of selling financial products to the corporate market and can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for the brand, and add real value to the winning of new business. You might be a second jobber, looking to shape your career.
You will be responsible for building relationships with Senior Business Leaders, implementing ambitious sales strategies and developing new revenue streams focusing on the delivery of Financial Corporate Benefit Schemes
- To form strong personal relationships with decision-makers in the company’s target markets
- Generate new revenue for the Employee Benefits business by identifying, managing and converting sales opportunities.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and personal deliverables.
- Increase the professional reputation of the sales team.
Business Development Manager – Based London – c.£70k base plus £20k comm.
Dynamic, growing health and wellbeing business that promotes health and wellbeing in the workplace is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow their portfolio of corporate clients. The successful candidate would be currently working in the Employee Benefits/Wellbeing market, – building relationships with senior individuals across the client base and raising the company profile will both be core aspects of the role.
- Promote and model the principles of effective business development management throughout the company
- Develop a broad understanding of the Healthcare Wellbeing Services space and the Company’s key differentiators
- Develop broad understanding of Company services and products
- Understand and stay current on prospects’ business situation, strategy and HR needs
- Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals
- Ability to articulate in meetings, in written communications and in formal presentations, the overall Company proposition and specifically the features and benefits of their products and service
- Achieve targets in business revenue.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of client development in Health/Wellbeing and Employee Benefits sector
- Successful track record in problem solving solutions to senior stakeholders
- Ability to identify appropriate prospective opportunities
- Ability to generate a need with clients for our services and products
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the client-facing environment
Senior Client Manager – Fluent German Speaker – Based Germany/Switzerland – Competitive package
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Client Manager to join a Global Healthcare Services business who can focus on proactive account management and through exceeding customer expectations, retain and grow new accounts. The Client Manager is also expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansion of products and services.
Managing a panel of existing healthcare PMI intermediaries , it is essential that you develop high impact credible relationships in order to maximise your opportunities to manage effectively and create long-term partnerships.
This is a high status company , who are highly regarded as a premium player in their market.. They offer outstanding company benefits and are keen to promote raw talent though the business, reflecting a meritocratic culture.
Senior Consultant – Based London – Salary c. £50k base plus commission
Reporting to the Sales Director, this role for a leading global insurer encompasses senior account management coupled with an element of mentoring and coaching across some members of the sales team. The core objectives surround the day-to-day management of the existing client portfolio and achieving new business targets. Retention of existing clients, identifying opportunities and winning new business will be at the heart of this role.
- Accountable for the preparation ownership and delivery of a Business Plan for the development of the job holder’s existing portfolio and potential opportunities, maximising relevant opportunities.
- Competent sales person who is able to meet sales targets set by the Sales Director.
- Management of own client and prospect portfolio in line with the standards of business practice defined by the Company and to maintain good business relationships.
- Effective and efficient time management.
- Contributing to the overall business strategy through conceptual ideas for consideration by the respective line manager and Sales Director.
- Mentoring of other sales colleagues will be required with a view to supporting the overall strategy for training and development across the wider sales team.
- To attend client and prospect business meetings as arranged by the Tele-Business team.
- To assess the best products and service options in relation to the particular requirements of each client.
- To ensure best advice is given at every stage of the sales process and adherence to regulatory requirements is observed.
- Working closely with the Sales Support team, assisting in the preparation of quotations and client reports.
- Full compliance with the completion of data entry onto the CRM system.
Key skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience within the relevant market sector in a client facing commercial role.
- Willingness to study for relevant industry qualifications to a minimum of Cert CII.
- Good influencing and presentation skills with experience at presenting to Board level.
- Adaptable and open to new processes and ideas with an ability to encourage such behaviours across the wider team in support the of respective line manager.
- A good knowledge of relevant products and funding options available in the market place and knowledge of competing intermediaries.
- Strong knowledge of each market provider’s products and differentiators is essential to an effective contribution to this role.
- Good computer literacy and an ability to adopt with ease new processes and procedures.
- A good understanding of the FCA regulations and their impact on the job role.
- An understanding of principles and rules relating to confidentiality as defined by the Data Protection Act.
Senior Client Manager – Based London/South East – Salary c. £60k + 20k + bens.
Leading health insurer is recruiting for a corporate Senior Client Manager, reporting to the Head of Client Management, to renew a set portfolio of corporate clients who have an annual contract. Maintaining excellent business relationships with both clients and brokers as well as identifying new opportunities will be prerequisites for this role.
- To work in a consultative manner with clients, brokers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop exceptional relationships with clients and brokers and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Identifying client requirements and objectives and recommending strategies.
- Have a strong understanding in order to forge workplace wellness strategies and relevant product design by client.
- Teamwork both internally and externally to see projects to fruition.
- Meeting pre-defined financial targets as per the Bonus Scheme whilst adhering to KPI’s.
- Creation and management of a workplace wellness strategy per client to drive.
- engagement and improve the health risk profile of corporate clients.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree calibre.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role within employee wellness.
- Proven experience of B2B account management, maintaining and securing new business.
- Exceptional negotiation and project management skills, both internally and externally to renew clients at the best possible premium.