Leading global assistance business is recruiting for an action-oriented Account Manager who will devote their time to renewals/account extensions across Market Segments (EMI, Corporate, Government). You will be responsible for managing existing accounts as well as cross selling and up selling the range of products to these clients. New business winning will be an essential attribute to have in this role as you will be scoping the market for new clients, generating proposals and negotiating contracts as a fundamental part of this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- To follow the standard renewal process to renew existing business within the designated set of clients with a goal of 100% being renewed on time.
- Direct client management of a designated set of existing accounts, including managing the renewal, up selling and cross selling of company products and services into these clients.
- Develop an account plan for each key client defining their market strategy, market share/competitors, growth opportunities, organizational chart, decision making process and key contacts.
- Implement a client visit plan and maximise face-to-face Client sales time by arranging and facilitating support resources in an effective manner to drive client retention, renewal and account extension.
- Provide value added client and industry-specific medical and security knowledge to clients within a consultative selling framework, and deliver client specific solutions.
- Grow and manage a pipeline of opportunities in the CRM system. Report as requested on business development and new opportunities.
- Continually evaluate progress within the designated client group, against pipeline, revenue and profit targets, client plans, and take action with Business Development Manager as required to amend discrepancies.
- Monitor level of service quality in the provision of medical and security solutions to the designated client base. Provide continued operational liaison and review to ensure consistent service delivery through the development of Service Level Agreements where appropriate.
- Ensure successful operational implementation of new clients. Ensure the renewal and maintenance of designated clients.
- Provide education to designated clients on the programs specifics through face to face meetings, telephone calls or webex.
- Local UK/Ireland travel as required for client meetings.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree calibre
- Proven experience in account management in the global assistance/PMI markets.
- Excellent numeric, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM applications)
- Strong individual that can work autonomously and within a team to deliver results
- Strong planning and organization skills