Business Development Manager – Based London – c.£70k base plus £20k comm.
Dynamic, growing health and wellbeing business that promotes health and wellbeing in the workplace is recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to grow their portfolio of corporate clients. The successful candidate would be currently working in the Employee Benefits/Wellbeing market, – building relationships with senior individuals across the client base and raising the company profile will both be core aspects of the role.
- Promote and model the principles of effective business development management throughout the company
- Develop a broad understanding of the Healthcare Wellbeing Services space and the Company’s key differentiators
- Develop broad understanding of Company services and products
- Understand and stay current on prospects’ business situation, strategy and HR needs
- Preparing and submitting formal business tenders and proposals
- Ability to articulate in meetings, in written communications and in formal presentations, the overall Company proposition and specifically the features and benefits of their products and service
- Achieve targets in business revenue.
Key skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of client development in Health/Wellbeing and Employee Benefits sector
- Successful track record in problem solving solutions to senior stakeholders
- Ability to identify appropriate prospective opportunities
- Ability to generate a need with clients for our services and products
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the client-facing environment