Business Development Manager- Fintech – Based London. Salary c. £60-70k base plus comm.
Exciting fast-growing entrepreneurial business with innovative financial wellbeing proposition seeks a dynamic Business Winner to build relationships with senior business leaders, specifically HR Directors ,implement ambitious development strategies and develop new revenue streams. We’re looking for an experienced BDM who can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for the brand, and add real value to the winning of new business. You will have a profound understanding of the client’s business situation, health & benefits strategy and HR & financial needs – effectively managing and growing the commercial relationship. Experience working with HR teams or Financial Services will be a prerequisite for this role.
- Identify business expansion opportunities and create bespoke solutions while building relationships with Senior Executives of key clients
- Experience working within an HR/Employee Benefits/Financial Services environment with a breadth of knowledge across all product lines
- Manage client projects to successful conclusion
- Influence and work with business leaders and managers to develop customised solutions to meet client needs
- Retain and develop profitable client portfolio to include new clients/service lines
- Take overall responsibility for the delivery to the client of the agreed services and ensuring compliance at all times
- Consult with client to agree and document budget, needs and objectives and ensure delivery of these objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working with HR teams, Employee Benefits or Financial Services environment
- High level of Financial and commercial acumen
- Achievement orientated
- Great account development experience and proven track record
- Leadership skills
- Consulting and relationship management skills
- Degree educated.
- Inter-personal, communication and time management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Sound sales and negotiation skills