A fantastic opportunity has arisen as Business Development Manager for an established and successful American company’s shift into the UK Market. Partnered with a prestigious UK University, this role is a great opportunity for the right candidate. The Business Development Manager role will be responsible for sales and the development and maintenance of corporate contracts, as well as the financial management of the operation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Administrative Director, working collaboratively with the Medical Director, physicians, and all other personnel throughout the London Clinic.
- Develop and deploy a business development strategy focused on identifying prospective corporate and individual clients (B2B and B2C clients?)
- Retain and strengthen the existing client base
- Craft and deliver sales presentations using audience-appropriate media
- Develop, negotiate and execute contracts and related agreements with corporate clients to meet business goals established by the Administrative Director, as well as revenue cycle management
- Contribute to the development of annual budgets and business plan
- Maintain relationships with external marketing/advertising vendors, billing/collections agents and other third-party service providers as delegated
- Ensure a robust CRM system, including data collection, analysis, tracking and reporting
- Promote an environment where teamwork, open communication, engagement, continuous improvement and excellent client services are not only maintained but enhanced; coaches, counsels, develops, and mentors staff
- Manage the liaison and resolves patient and/or client complaints or concerns, as needed
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Five years’ experience as business development manager (or similar) in a high-end private medical facility.
- Minimum Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1) degree in an appropriate field.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Requires excellent decision-making and judgment capabilities.
- Must have broad based knowledge of accounting practices for budgetary responsibilities.
- Relevant post-graduate degree