Business Operations Practice Lead – Int’l Medical Clinic – Based London. Salary c.£75k + Bonus
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as Business Operations Practice Director for an established and successful American company’s shift into the UK Market. Partnered with a prestigious UK University, this role is a great opportunity for the right candidate. The Business Operations Practice Manager role will be responsible for day-to-day operations of the London clinic, including staff supervision and compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements of the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Administrative Director, working collaboratively with the Medical Director, physicians, and all other personnel throughout the London Clinic.
- Ensure that clinical services are delivered in alignment with the business plan and budget
- Ensure that patient experience results in a high level of patient satisfaction and CQC (and other appropriate) standards and requirements are met on an ongoing basis, including all necessary documentation and record-keeping
- Develop statistical data on operations, including key performance indicators, and reports performance to the Administrative Director, Medical Director, and Executive Committee as directed.
- Supervise the non-physician staff members, including formal and informal performance management and annual appraisal.
Foster team-building and collaboration to promote a productive work environment that values the unique talents of others.Contribute to the development of the annual budget and business plan.
- Ensure necessary supplies and consumables are ordered/maintained for the business.
- Ensure responsible financial stewardship and resource utilisation.
- Responsible for the agenda for the Executive Committee, in coordination with the Relationship Oversight Committee, and ensures that relevant decisions are taken in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Five years’ experience as an oprational/general manager (or similar) in a high-end private medical facility, would be helpful.
- Minimum Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1) degree in an appropriate field.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and human relation skills.
- Requires excellent decision-making and judgment capabilities.
- Must have broad based knowledge of accounting practices for budgetary responsibilities.
- Relevant post-graduate degree