Corporate Sales Consultant – GP’s 24/7 Access Service – Salary c. £70-100k
Entrepreneurial healthcare group is looking to hire a Corporate New Business Sales Professional to build relationships with senior business leaders, implement ambitious sales strategies and develop new affinity revenue streams. We’re looking for an experienced consultative sales professional to sell the GP’s 24/7 Access Service technology into the corporate market – someone who can identify and grow opportunities, act as an ambassador for the brand, and add real value to the winning of new business. This role is best suited to a candidate that is looking to build and shape their career within the industry and who has proven experience selling complex services to blue chip companies.
- Form strong personal relationships with decision-makers in our target markets across the South East of England, mainly larger mid-market and FTSE 350 and equivalent organisations.
- Generate new revenue for the healthcare technology business by identifying, managing and converting sales opportunities.
- Contribute to all aspects of marketing and business development initiatives.
- Achieve agreed sales targets and personal deliverables.
- Challenge and test the sales approach.
- Degree calibre.
- Proven track record in professional services and consultative
- selling within the technology space.
- Ability to question and probe effectively around client needs and show a broader understanding of HR issues.
- Achievement orientated independent and self-motivated.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills at c-suite level.