What exactly does a ‘Head of Operations’ do? Well they are usually senior-level employees who oversee the provision of services. Our Head of Operation roles are predominantly in the private healthcare sector.
Appointing a Head of Operations is considered by many to be essential for the smooth and effective running of a fast-paced organisation. Duties typically include:
– managing day to day operations and analysing their effectiveness
– advising on improvements where necessary
– managing quality assurance programmes
– creating strategies to improve performance
– hiring, supervising and training employees