The Relationship Manager is responsible for the overall management of the acquisition, account management and retention of the expatriate healthcare portfolio written for the Company through a variety of distribution channels. This particular role requires the applicant to be fluent in both Italian and English.
- Provide excellent account and relationship management on a day to day basis of healthcare policies including the functions of new business administration, policy renewal, alterations and mid-term adjustments. The role requires an ability to manage relationships at all levels ensuring a high level of client satisfaction which is recognised through high levels of customer satisfaction and client retention;
- To coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure delivery of customer satisfaction, acting as a dedicated point of contact in supporting these partners with accurate and timely resolution of queries;
- To manage relationships with distribution partners to ensure high levels of performance and business growth;
- Implement full on-boarding procedures and the setting up and delivery of any member or plan-sponsor presentations or training;
- Undertake formal quarterly review meetings with key brokers to review portfolio performance and servicing;
- Delivery of annual targets related to portfolio growth through upsell and cross sell opportunities;
- Support Business Development team in sales pitches and tender responses;
- Manage relationship with local/regional insured business ensuring customer satisfaction is maintained;
- Relationship building with both internal and external parties;
- Represent the Company at global and local market events, conferences etc;
- Cooperate with all marketing support units to enhance the Company’s value proposition and ensure appropriate market visibility;
- Provide ongoing feedback to product development and UW teams to ensure sustainability of pricing strategy and portfolio growth; and Regular liaison with the UK Head Office departments, including Operations, Underwriting and Sales.
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes competing, projects and roles in a fast-paced, start-up operation;
- Focus on delivery of results through personal effectiveness, problem solving & decision making and coordination of resources;
- Ability to work under own guidance and initiative;
- Self-motivated team player with ability to successfully cooperate with various stakeholders including different business units within the Company as well as third party providers.
- Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study
- Educated to at least A-level standard
Type of Experience Required:
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in an account management role in either domestic or international PMI;
- Demonstrable track record of successful achievements in developing PMI portfolios;
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) ensuring positive “win/win” outcomes;
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.