Marketing Manager – Employee Benefits. Based London – Salary c. £ 50-55k.
This role will require you to maximise engagement with consumers in the workplace, to support the sales function in winning new business and to take responsibility for all marketing and PR activity.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new company who are backed by one of the world’s leading insurance businesses to position the firm as the ‘go to’ workplace ISA provider. We are looking for a B2B2C Marketing Manager to develop, implement and track all aspects of marketing to partners, clients and employees in the workplace.
If you are passionate about marketing, including digital, and have employee benefits knowledge then this could be the role for you. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and have creative flair to input into all communications material.
- Work with the business to produce innovative and engaging content to establish the brand as a market leader in workplace savings.
- Managing all aspects of marketing to three primary audiences: employers, employees and strategic channel partners.
- Run client launches & ongoing employee comms – requires ability to build trusted relationships with strategic partners, client HR & comms teams and logistics planning.
- SEO and link building (leveraging corporate clients, partners, PR, etc.).
- Strengthen site analytics and UX optimisation to maximise conversion rates.
- Planning email, social media, display advertising campaigns, PR, industry events, webinars, benefit fairs.
- Create assets on a regular bases to drive social media presence in the market place.
- Manage the digital strategy, working with a range of on-line tools.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing campaigns with the aim of ensuring our marketing investment is delivering commercial objectives.
- Implement and manage the CRM for prospect and client tracking and communications.
- Manage lead tracking and sales pipeline reporting.
- Working with the Directors to prepare sales collateral and pitch documents.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- English Degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in B2B and B2C marketing
- Experience building campaigns using marketing database, email software, social media etc
- Creative thinker
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good planning and organisation skills – able to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Attention to detail when producing data, reports, or other analysis
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Full understanding of new business development /marketing function
- Good presentation skills
- Market/competitor knowledge desired
- Enjoys a start-up environment