An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to develop their career as a Relationship Manager within a new, expanding division of a large highly successful and established business. The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the acquisition, account management and retention of clients through a variety of distribution channels. You will be able to provide excellent account and relationship management on a day to day basis of healthcare policies including the functions of new business administration, policy renewal, alterations and mid-term adjustments. The role requires an ability to manage relationships at all levels, coordinate with partners, hit set targets, attend trade shows as required and to support the Business Development team with their sales pitches and tender responses.
- Ability to manage multiple, sometimes competing, projects and roles in a fast-paced, start-up operation
- Focus on delivery of results through personal effectiveness, problem solving & decision making and coordination of resources
- Ability to work under own guidance and initiative
- Self-motivated team player with ability to successfully cooperate with a number of stakeholders including different business units within the company as well as third party providers
Education and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study
- Language Skills and Qualifications educated to at least A-level standard.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an account management role in either domestic or international PMI
- Proven track record of successful achievements in developing PMI portfolios
- Demonstrable experience of managing relationships with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) ensuring positive “win/win” outcomes
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills.