Senior Client Manager – Based London/South East – Salary c. £60k + 20k + bens.
Leading health insurer is recruiting for a corporate Senior Client Manager, reporting to the Head of Client Management, to renew a set portfolio of corporate clients who have an annual contract. Maintaining excellent business relationships with both clients and brokers as well as identifying new opportunities will be prerequisites for this role.
- To work in a consultative manner with clients, brokers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop exceptional relationships with clients and brokers and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Identifying client requirements and objectives and recommending strategies.
- Have a strong understanding in order to forge workplace wellness strategies and relevant product design by client.
- Teamwork both internally and externally to see projects to fruition.
- Meeting pre-defined financial targets as per the Bonus Scheme whilst adhering to KPI’s.
- Creation and management of a workplace wellness strategy per client to drive.
- engagement and improve the health risk profile of corporate clients.
Key skills and experience:
- Degree calibre.
- 5 years + experience in a similar role within employee wellness.
- Proven experience of B2B account management, maintaining and securing new business.
- Exceptional negotiation and project management skills, both internally and externally to renew clients at the best possible premium.